Saku Central Hospital is a medical group organization operated by Nagano Prefectural Federation of Agricultural Cooperatives for Health and Welfare, which is one of Japan Agricultural Cooperatives.
Currently, the group consists of three hospitals, one clinic, two geriatric health care centers, seven home nursing stations and one home care facility.
Following out the spirit of “Together With Farmers”,Saku Central Hospital Group aims to protect the lives and environment of local residents through medical and cultural activities,to create a community where people can realize a life worth living,and to contribute to global health.
OUR MEDICAL SERVICES
Saku Central Hospital, as a medical group organization, has following three hospitals.
- Saku Central Hospital (Main Hospital)
- Saku Central Hospital Advanced Care Center
- Saku Central Hospital Koumi Branch
ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
Basically, we ask you to visit Main Hospital or Koumi Branch.
Please contact us prior to your visit.
NOTE: A medical referral letter from your family doctor is required to visit Advanced Care Center. If you do not have one, there will be an additional charge of 7,700 yen.
WHAT TO BRING（if you have them）
- Your health insurance card
- Various medical certificates
- A medical referral letter
- Medication book or list
※If you are receiving treatment at another hospital, please let us know.
The following credit cards are accepted for payment of medical expenses.
JCB, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Diners Club, CISCOVER, VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay, MUFG CARD, UFJ Card, DC, NICOS
- To pay by credit card, you will need to enter your PIN. Payment by credit card is only available as a one-time payment. Please check the limit of your credit card before use.
- Some credit cards may not be accepted, so please bring cash in case.
PATIENTS’ RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Right to receive proper medical care
- Right to personal respect
- Right to privacy
- Right to receive an explanation of medical information
- Right to know relevant laws and regulations and the hospital rules
We must cherish these ethical principles for our fellow human beings.
However, patients must also be committed to following the medical treatment prescribed by the hospital.
It is important for patients to work with the doctor to improve the effectiveness of the medical treatment.
- Right to receive safe medical care
- Right to self-determination
- Right to file a complaint
- Right to seek a second opinion
Added in December 2004
If you need emergency consultation outside of reception hours, please contact Main Hospital or Koumi Branch Hospital first.
REQUESTS FOR VISITORS
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the hospital.
- Mobile phones and tablets, please set silent mode while in the hospital; turn off in areas where it is prohibited to use; when talking on the phone, in areas where phones can be used and with good manners.
- To protect privacy, please refrain from taking pictures, videos, or recording.
- In some cases you may be asked to wait for a long time.